Are you looking to not only repair your damaged smile but improve it as well? Then it’s time to consider dental bonding. Dental bonding is the application of tooth-colored materials, typically composite resin, to the front of your damaged teeth. It serves both cosmetic and restorative purposes to repair damaged teeth and make your smile look better than ever before.
Reasons for Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is used for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common uses of dental bonding are to:
- Repair cracks, unevenness, and chips in your smile
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Protect exposed tooth roots
- Reshape crooked or misshapen teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Whiten stained or discolored teeth
- Stabilize loose teeth
- Replace unattractive or old dental fillings
Advantages of Dental Bonding
Choosing dental bonding to repair and enhance your smile offers a wide range of advantages when compared to other treatments including:
- It’s a relatively simple and inexpensive procedure
- Anesthesia is typically not required
- It typically can be completed in a single visit
- The bonding material is able to accurately match the shade of your natural tooth
- It creates a durable, stain resistant tooth surface
- And more!
Dental Bonding at Dental Partners
Make your smile look, feel, and work great without spending a fortune with dental bonding at Dental Partners. For more information about dental bonding or to request an appointment, contact our experienced dental team today. We look forward to caring for you and your smile!